Congratulations to the recipients of the 2019-2020 funding competition. This year the Trust awarded over $50,000 in scholarships, bursaries and research awards.
Registered nurses and nurse practitioners, through their contributions to the Trust, ease the financial burden of nursing students enrolled in basic education, and their nursing colleagues who are pursuing professional development and continuing education. Thanks to the continued support of RNs, NPs and some generous donors, the Trust is able to provide funding opportunities that foster nursing knowledge.
- The 2020 Annual Meeting will be held via teleconference on June 5th (1300-1400hrs). All CRNNL practicing registrants are members of the Trust and eligible to participate in the meeting. Visit the Annual Meeting page for details on how to join the meeting.
- COVID-19: The Trust is aware that attendance at continuing education events, particularly conferences, may be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic as events are cancelled and travel is restricted. We will closely monitor the impact on our continuing education competitions and will look at alternate options to allocate the funding. If you have questions about your application, please contact the Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are updating the Trust website and will continue to add/update content and links.
- The Special Competition deadline has passed. Applicants will be notified of the status of their applications following review by the Awards Committee.
- Notice: the Constitution of the Trust was updated at a Special Meeting held on October 18th. Click here to view the updated document.
- For more information about the Scholarship Fund Decision, please see the About the Trust page.